Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken masala in pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hi guys in this video we will see how to make chicken tikka masala with pita bread at home Friend’s please do try this chicken tikka masala with pita bread. How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. Chicken masala recipe is one of the basic chicken recipes from Indian cuisine.
Chicken masala in pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken masala in pita bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken masala in pita bread using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Take 500 gms chicken minced
- Get 1 tbspn chicken masala powder
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take as per taste Salt
- Get 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 2 green chillies
- Prepare 1 tsp vinegar
- Get 2 tbspn curd
- Get 1 each Bell peppers (red,yellow and green)
- Take 1 small cabbage
- Make ready as required Oil
- Prepare 1 packet Pita bread
For sauce, melt butter on medium heat. Garnish with cilantro Serve with basmati rice, naan or pita bread. Note: You can make your own garam masala. Whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, honey and garam masala in a small bowl until combined.
Instructions to make Chicken masala in pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken minced in ginger garlic paste,salt,green chillies,chicken masala powder,red chilli powder,curd and vinegar,keep aside for 2 hours
- Take oil in a pan add the marinated chicken to it, once it’s almost about to he cooked add chopped onions keep on mixing well let the onion be soft add coriander leaves and make sure there’s no water left, it should be a dry mixture.
- Add all the colours of bell peppers(green,red,yellow) in a nonstick pan, saute by adding little salt and black pepper powder. Chop the cabbage and keep ready.
- Take pita bread cut into half open from one side apply mayonise add chopped cabbage, add chicken mixture,top up with bell peppers and serve
Add to the salad and gently toss. This chicken tikka masala recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Scatter the rest with coriander leaves and serve with basmati rice and naan bread. Make a perfect summer supper: grill spice-rubbed chicken breasts and tuck them into whole-wheat pitas along with fresh vegetables and a tangy yogurt sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken masala in pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com