Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stuffed onion. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Stuffed Onion in Stuffed Animals on Amazon. Great Prices on Plush Onion & More Pet Supplies. In a Dutch oven, bring a small amount of water to a boil.
Stuffed Onion is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stuffed Onion is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have stuffed onion using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Onion:
- Prepare 3-4 pcs big white onion
- Make ready Stuffing: Meat mixture
- Take 1/4 kg ground meat
- Get 1 cup Egyptian rice, washed
- Take 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1/4 cup pomegranate sauce
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black lemon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baharat
- Make ready 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Get 1/4 cup onion, minced
- Make ready Salt and black pepper
- Make ready 2 cups beef/chicken broth
- Get 2 cups water
- Take 1/4 cup pomegranate syrup
Asian Risotto with Salt Dry Duck Breast by a Master Chef of Thailand Chef Pam Stuffed onions — yes, onions! — are the best thing you’re probably not making. The bite of these alliums is sharp when raw, but a double bake seriously mellows their flavor, giving them a mild, gentle sweetness that’s the perfect vessel for savory stuffings. With a triple-layer shell, the onions are sturdy enough to hold the sausage. Refrigerate remaining cooked onion to use in another recipe or chop and freeze to use in chili or soup recipes.
Instructions to make Stuffed Onion:
- Peel the onions, trim the ends then make a cut down on one side, cutting into the center from top to bottom.
- Cook in boiling water for 15 minutes. Remove from boiling water and allow to cool. After that separate from layer.
- In a bowl, put all the meat mixture then mix it well.
- Place 1-2 tsp of meat mixture in each layer of the onions and wrap it.
- In a pan, put broth, water, and pomegranate syrup. Put 1 of cinnamon stick and 1 dry bay leaves. Then arrange the stuffed onions in the pan.
- Bring to boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Put in plate, put some garnish up, (optional) then Serve.
The flavors and instructions in this recipe are great as far as stuffed onions go but I just don’t think the concept of stuffed onions is worth the effort. My parents went wild for these – especially my dad. I would keep the onions on the smaller side personally and the idea of melting one’s fave. Pour half the olive oil into a large, shallow casserole dish or roasting tin, then arrange all the stuffed onions on top in a tight, single layer. Place onions in a large saucepan.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed onion recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com