Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker dr. pepper ribs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Discover Our Collection Of Ribs Recipes. Pepper Ribs take no time to add to the slow cooker and make for a great easy dinner. If you haven’t done ribs in the crock pot, you need to put it on your dinner menu ASAP.
Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker dr. pepper ribs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs:
- Make ready 4 1/2 lbs pork ribs
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) cans Dr. Pepper
- Prepare 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp. Liquid smoke
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
Dr Pepper Ribs in the slow cooker absolutely fall off the bone and have the best flavor! This recipe takes only a few simple ingredients and tastes great every time. This recipe is perfect for dinner or for a Fall afternoon watching football. Ribs in the crock pot takes dinner to a new level and really is a game changer.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Dr. Pepper Ribs:
- Place ribs in slow cooker and pour 1 can of Dr. Pepper over top
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4.
- Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil.
- Place ribs on wire rack on prepared pan
- Stir together BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, garlic powder, black pepper and 1 cup Dr. Pepper.
- Brush ribs with sauce and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip ribs and brush again and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
It is the easiest and best way to cook ribs. The meat is so tender that it literally falls off of the bones. The combination of delicious bbq sauce, Dr. Pepper and more come together for a thick and flavorful sauce everyone will love. These Slow Cooker Dr Pepper Ribs are the BEST RIBS EVER!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker dr. pepper ribs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com