Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick and easy toum (lebanese garlic sauce). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quick and Easy Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce) is something which I have loved my whole life.
A bold, creamy garlic sauce and dip, Lebanese toum is easy to make at home with the help of a Video: Serious Eats Team]. Toum is both a sauce, a condiment, and a dip, loaded with pungent raw The sauce keeps in the fridge for a month, with the flavors mellowing out over time, so it’s a quick. Fast and Easy Toum Recipe (Lebanese Garlic Sauce).
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy toum (lebanese garlic sauce) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce):
- Prepare 6 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 medium egg whites
- Get 1 juice of lemon
- Get 1 pinch salt
- Prepare 1 cup canola oil
- Take 1 tbsp ice water
Making Lebanese Garlic Sauce has never been easier. Also known as Toum, this quick sauce is super flavorful and a bit spicy. As you probably guessed, this Lebanese Garlic Sauce was the most recent food gift I received from my Aunt Paula. The recipe is just four simple ingredients, but with a little love it turns into a magical.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Toum (Lebanese Garlic Sauce):
- Blend the garlic, salt and 1/4 of the lemon juice for 1 minute in a blender. Using a spoon, scoop the sides of the blender with ‘all over the place’ garlic bits.
- Add the egg whites, blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour a small amount of oil slowly and blend for 30 seconds. Pour a small amount of lemon juice and blend for another 30 seconds. Repeat this alternating process until you’ve used up all your oil and lemon juice. Remember to do it slowly, otherwise the emulsion might not work.
- Your mixture should emulsify. To make it have the consistency of mayonnaise, add 1 tbsp of ice cold water.
- Store in the fridge in a covered container for about 1 hour to let the garlic flavor set.
- Serve with pita, as dip for fries, chips or fish fillets or salad dressing. Can be stored for up to 2 weeks.
Lebanese Garlic Sauce is a fluffy garlic sauce that is also know as toum. Use this delicious condiment as a dip, spread or whisk it into salad You can serve this Lebanese garlic sauce with freshly baked pita bread, chicken shawarma or shish tawook. However there are dozens and dozens. Toum (toum translates to garlic in Arabic) is the mayo to your burger, the ranch dressing to your chicken, truly and ultimately the best condiment you will ever Toum is no stranger to Arab cuisine, it’s been around for centuries from the time of using a mortar and pestle to make the creamy garlic sauce. Toum is the definitive garlic sauce, perfect for serving the same way you would mayonnaise: with grilled chicken, Lebanese-style, or simply as a Frances Zaidan’s recipe Use a mortar and pestle to crush the garlic and a little salt.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick and easy toum (lebanese garlic sauce) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com