Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy ‘goma-ae’ chicken & cucumber. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy ‘goma-ae’ chicken & cucumber using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber:
- Make ready Continental Cucumber *OR 2 small Cucumbers
- Get Chicken Breast Fillet
- Get Sake
- Get Salt
- Make ready
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
- Prepare Sugar
- Take Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)
- Prepare Soy Sauce
- Take Sesame Oil
Instructions to make Spicy ‘Goma-ae’ Chicken & Cucumber:
- Tear Chicken Breast Fillet into 2 to 3 pieces so that they will cook quickly. Place the chicken pieces in a heat-resistant bowl, sprinkle with Salt and Sake, cover the bowl with a small plate or paper towel, and cook in the microwave at 50% power OR at 600W for 2 to 3 minutes. Let it cool before handling.
- Cut Cucumber in half lengthways and slice diagonally. Sprinkle a pinch of Salt and massage, then rest for a while.
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- When the chicken pieces are cool enough to touch, tear them into strips.
- Add the chicken strips and the sauce to the cucumber, and combine well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy ‘goma-ae’ chicken & cucumber recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com