Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pot of macaroni and cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Compare Prices on Macaroni And Cheese Pot in Cookware. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that’s sure to delight the family! In a Dutch oven, combine milk, water and macaroni; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Pot of macaroni and cheese is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pot of macaroni and cheese is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pot of macaroni and cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pot of macaroni and cheese:
- Get Box macaroni elbow
- Take 3 cups cheese shredded sharp and Mozzarella or any of your favorite
- Take 1/2 gallon milk
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter
- Make ready 3 tablespoon flour
- Get 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 white pepper
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg optional
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard optional
- Make ready 1 tablespoon hot sauce optional
Then add drained macaroni and stir again. Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture and add the eggs (I omitted the eggs), sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper.
Steps to make Pot of macaroni and cheese:
- Cook the elbow macaroni as the box direction 2 minutes less
- Drain the macaroni
- Over medium heat melt the butter and add the flour cook till the color change add the milk keep stirring add the spices after 10 minutes add cheese and the cooked macaroni cook for another 10 minutes
- You could add on top bread crumbs and more cheese and broil it enjoy 😉
Add the drained macaroni and stir again. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Pour over macaroni mixture; stir to combine. Crock pot mac and cheese is an easy, super cheesy macaroni and cheese recipe made right in the slow cooker. It comes together quickly and can easily be scaled up, which makes it perfect for holidays and feeding a crowd!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pot of macaroni and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com