Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, miso squid rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Miso Squid Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Miso Squid Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have miso squid rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 100 g Squid Rings
- Make ready 1/4 Onion *thinly sliced
- Prepare 1-2 Cabbage Leaves *cut into strips
- Prepare 4 cm Carrot *cut into strips
- Take *Other Suggestions: Bok Choy, Wom Bok, Shiitake, Shimeji, Black Fungus, Spinach, etc
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1 serving Freshly Cooked Rice
- Get 1/2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Miso
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1/2-1 teaspoon Sugar *optional
Steps to make Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. *Note: Sugar is optional, but you may wish to add it for extra sweetness.
- Add Squid Rings to the marinade, stir to combine, and set aside. While Squid Rings are being marinated, prepare vegetables.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, and cook vegetables. When the vegetables are cooked, add the Squid Rings with marinade all at once, and cook until the Squid Rings are cooked and the sauce is thickened.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the squid & vegetables mixture. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix), and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food miso squid rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com