Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 2 cups Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup
- Prepare 360 ml Chicken OR Vegetable Stock *Note: Depending on the type of rice, you might need less
- Make ready 1 cup Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Prepare Salt *You possible don’t need salt if the stock is salty
- Prepare Freshly Cracked Pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Parsley *finely chopped
Instructions to make Tomato Pasta Sauce Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Stock (OR Water). Pour the ‘Tomato Pasta Sauce’ over and gently stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently. Sprinkle with the chopped Parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tomato pasta sauce takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com