Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- Prepare 2 pounds steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks)
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Get 1/4 cup Sherry
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
Instructions to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish……
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks….
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally……
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com