Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, doll festival quail egg sushi balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Doll Festival Quail Egg Sushi Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Doll Festival Quail Egg Sushi Balls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook doll festival quail egg sushi balls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Doll Festival Quail Egg Sushi Balls:
- Prepare Quail egg
- Get Cucumber
- Take rice bowl Sushi rice
- Get Salmon roe
- Make ready Green onions
Instructions to make Doll Festival Quail Egg Sushi Balls:
- Use a peeler to thinly slice the cucumber. Make 16 slices.
- Roll the sushi rice into 8 golf ball sized balls.
- Stack the cucumber slices from Step 1 into stacks of two, then wrap them around the sushi rice balls from Step 2.
- Make an opening in the center at the top for the quail egg. Top with green onions and salmon roe. Finally, carefully top with the yolk of the quail egg.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food doll festival quail egg sushi balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com