Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, baked mussels in the half-shell. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mussels half shell or completely shelled. In fact, you don’t need too much time to prepare frozen mussels. Due to safety concerns, they have already been cleaned and cooked.
Baked mussels in the half-shell is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked mussels in the half-shell is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked mussels in the half-shell using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked mussels in the half-shell:
- Make ready 1 box (about 3 dozen) frozen greenshell mussels in a half-shell
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 large shallot, minced
- Get 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Make ready 2 tbsp fresh chive, chopped
- Get 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
This ingredient is great in these Asian baked mussels and gets so creamy and delicious after the oven. Mixed into the mayonnaise is minced garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, chili flakes, and Thai Sweet Chili sauce. Mussels – I like to use New Zealand green-lipped mussels for this recipe because I like how they are larger in size (more to eat!), easier to cook with because it’s technically already cooked and ready for you in a half-shell. You can usually find these in the frozen, in the seafood section of your grocery store.
Steps to make Baked mussels in the half-shell:
- Defrost and clean the mussels thoroughly. Lay them out onto two baking sheets. Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic and shallot with several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Add a dollop of the mayo mixture to each mussel, and spread it to coat the meat evenly.
- In a bowl, toss together the breadcrumbs, chive and olive oil until the crumbs are evenly coated. Sprinkle the crumbs over the mussels. Pop the mussels into the oven for 20 minutes until the tops are golden and toasty.
Miso or Soy Sauce – To flavor the cheese filling, I like to use miso because. Drain them well, squeezing out extra liquid from the mussels. Put them on a cookie sheet. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, butter, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Squeeze the lemon over the mussels.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked mussels in the half-shell recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com