Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Enjoy This Easy Pasta Salad That’s A Winner On Every Level. Great recipe for Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad. A delicious pasta salad with a creamy homemade dressing (no mayonnaise required!).
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad:
- Get farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked al dente
- Make ready kalamata olives divided
- Make ready roasted red peppers (about 3 large peppers) divided
- Take x 12 oz can marinated artichoke hearts, roughly choppped divided
- Make ready fresh italian parsley divided
- Prepare red onion, sliced very thin divided
- Take capers
- Prepare Note: anything marked divided will be used for both the salad and the dressing
- Take For the dressing:
- Take olive oil
- Make ready white wine vinegar
- Prepare dijon mustard
- Prepare parsley
- Get red onion
- Get garlic
- Make ready roasted red pepper
- Make ready of the kalamata olives
- Make ready artichoke hearts
- Take salt
- Get crushed black pepper
Drain then rinse with cold water to cool the pasta. Toss the pasta into a large serving bowl then add the roasted bell peppers, grape tomatoes, sliced kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, basil, and diced mozzarella. Place artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, onion, mushrooms, garlic, and basil into a food processor and pulse several times to chop finely. Celebrate the late summer harvest of red peppers with this simple and light pasta salad.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke and Olive Pasta Salad:
- Bring a large, salted pot of water to boil. Once the water is boiling rapidly, add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes. Start checking at 8 minutes, then keep a close eye after that as you don’t want soggy pasta! Once cooked, drain and rinse quickly with cold water and allow to cool.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the olives, peppers, parsley, onion and artichokes.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place cooled pasta in a bowl and pour over the dressing (you may not need to use ALL of the dressing, refrigerate any leftover dressing for future use). Toss well.
- Then add peppers, capers, olives, artichokes and parsley and toss again.
- Enjoy! (Note: can be refrigerated for up to 3 days)
You can easily substitute roasted peppers from a jar. This recipe is from an obscure little cookbook with fabulous recipes called “Canada Cooks Pasta”. I have a propensity for lemon and increase the amount of zest and juice. As a matter of fact, I increase the feta and basil as well! Can You Make Italian Artichoke Salad Ahead of Time?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted red pepper, artichoke and olive pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com