Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chia Seeds & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots:
- Take 1 cup quinoa
- Take 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Make ready 1 medium size zucchini
- Prepare 1 medium size carrot
- Make ready 1/2 cup olive oil
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Take 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Take 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
Mix cooked quinoa, steamed cauliflower, carrots, Cheddar cheese, eggs, kale, flour, flax seeds, chia seeds, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Spoon mixture into the muffin cups and press down lightly. Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots. This is one of those recipies that sounds a little different when you read it.
Instructions to make Quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots:
- In one bowl add 1cup quinoa – 2 cups of water – Let it rest overnight – – In a second bowl – Finely grated zucchini – Finely grated carrot – 1/2 cup chia seeds – Mix them well and let it rest overnight
- Preheat oven 320 F. – Drain and rinse quinoa – add all ingredients except pumpkin and sunflower seeds to a blender. – Mix for 1-2 minutes until a smooth consistency. Incorporate rest of the seeds and any other spices you might like. (caraway seeds, fennel seeds…) – Line your bread pan with the parchment paper, transfer bread mixture into the pan and sprinkle with additional seeds. (sunflower or pumpkin, or both 🙂
- Bake it for 1 hour 39 min – Pull the bread out to a cooling rack, let it cool. – Enjoy!
WHISK together quinoa, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder and salt, in a large bowl, until blended. ADD apples, carrots, walnuts, banana, raisins and maple syrup to bowl; stir together just until all dry ingredients are moistened. WHISK together yogurt and eggs in a medium bowl; add to. Click HERE to save this recipe for Zucchini Quinoa Bread!. More Quick Bread Recipes: This Coconut Lime Banana Bread is packed with bright flavors.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quinoa bread with chia seeds, zucchini and carrots recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com