Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Then you need this Cauliflower Pita Bread recipe in you life! It’s super quick and easy & delicious! So we are super dooooper excited about this Cauliflower Pita Bread recipe!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka using 39 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka:
- Take For Pita Bread———-
- Prepare 125 gm Wheat Flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Yeast
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 7.5 gm Oil
- Get 15 gm – Curd
- Get As required Water
- Make ready For Marination———-
- Make ready 2 cup Cauliflower florets
- Make ready 1/4 cup Curd
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Take 1/4 tsp Carom Seeds
- Get 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Get to taste Salt
- Get For Gravy—————–
- Get 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 cup Tomato Puree
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger- Garlic Paste
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp Cashewnut Paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Prepare 1/4 cup – Capsicum Diced(tricolors
- Take )
- Take 3 tbsp Onion Diced
- Prepare 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- Make ready 1/4 cup Green Coriander (chopped)
I should note the leftovers taste especially good the next day after the flavors have time to. PANEER TIKKA WITH PITA BREAD WRAP Paneer Tikka Served on a Toasted Naan(Pita Bread) with Spring Mix/ Onion, Tomato, Bell Pepper, Pizza Sauce. Whole cauliflower marinated with aromatic spices then baked in the oven and served with a tomato based creamy sauce! This Roasted Cauliflower Tikka. ✓ is really flavorful with all the aromatic spices. ✓ tastes better the next day so you can make this in advance.
Steps to make Pita Bread stuffed Cauliflower Tikka:
- For making pita bread, in a bowl take sugar and yeast. Add water and keep side till it desolve. – Now take all ingredients of bread mix well, add yeast mix and knead a dough. Cover it and Keep aside to prove it for 30 min.
- Now take dough, remove air, and cut into pieces.
- Now roll it like poori and preheat the oven, at put these into the oven for 10 min. Our pita bread is ready.
- Blanch the cauliflower and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. gram flour and roast it for 2 min.
- Now remove in a bowl and take all ingredients of marination and make thick batter. Now add cauliflower florets mix well and keep in fridge for 30 min.
- Pre heat oven and, bake the cauliflower for 10-15 min. – After 5 min remove from oven, and brush the butter and again bake it.
- For gravy heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds, as these start splutter, add chopped onion. Saute it till brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, mix well. Cook for min. Now add tomato puree, and cook for 2min. – Now add all spices, mix well. Cook for 3-4min.
- Now add cashewnut paste. Saute for min.
- In another pan heat oil and add diced onion. Saute for min. Now add capsicums. Saute for min. Now add these in gravy. Mix well.
- Now add kasoori methi and cream. Mix well.
- Now add cauliflower and coriander. Mix well. Cauliflower tikka is ready.
- Now filling is ready, half the pita bread and fill this filling into pita. Make ready all pita like this. Our pita stuffed with cauliflower tikka is ready.
Pita bread, sometimes called Arabic bread, is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread that’s hugely popular in Middle Eastern cuisine. The fun part of it is that, because it’s baked at a very high temperature, the dough puffs up and separates during cooking, naturally creating a pocket. Then, stuff the pita with the cauliflower, drizzle tahini over top, and finish with the pomegranates, pine nuts, and herbs. Pita Pocket SandwichMadeleine Cocina. chipotle salsa, pita breads, refried beans, ham, cheese. I’ve created a lightened up, dairy-free Chicken Tikka Masala with Cauliflower and Peas in the Instant Pot to satisfy my craving for Indian food!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pita bread stuffed cauliflower tikka recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com