Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, macaroni salad gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Macaroni Salad Gratin is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Macaroni Salad Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have macaroni salad gratin using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni Salad Gratin:
- Make ready 1 leftover amount Macaroni salad
- Prepare 400 ml Milk
- Get 1 tbsp White flour
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Take 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- Take 10 grams Butter
- Make ready 3 grams Consommé bouillon powder
- Get 1 Easy melting cheese
- Get 1 Panko
Instructions to make Macaroni Salad Gratin:
- First, make the white sauce. Thinly slice the onions and heat in a microwave until softened. Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and lightly sauté the onions.
- Turn off the heat and mix the flour into the onions. Sauté some more until no longer powdery. Add the milk and soup stock granules, mix, and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- When thickened, turn off the heat and add the macaroni salad. You want just enough white sauce to coat the macaroni salad, so adjust accordingly.
- Transfer to dishes and sprinkle with panko and grated cheese. Bake until browned. We use the microwave’s gratin course for 20 minutes (Prepare using whatever method you usually prepare gratin.)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food macaroni salad gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com