Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garlic parmesan zucchini casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
CCOF standards exceed the USDA and have stringent guidelines for organic farmers. CCOF is responsible for certifying organic farming in the State of California. In the prepared dish, combine the zucchini, onion, garlic, eggs, ½ cup parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic parmesan zucchini casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Get 4 cups grated zucchini
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- Make ready 1/2 cup finely diced carrot
- Prepare 1/2 cup finely diced bell pepper any color
- Make ready 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Get 2 eggs slightly beaten
- Get 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 2-3 tablespoons melted butter
- Take 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
Let the oven do the work while you put your feet up and enjoy the evening! I’m telling you: if you want to get your kids (or your husband) to eat some green vegetables, then THIS is the recipe for you. Gently press the mixture evenly into the prepared dish. Stir while you cook this for another few minutes.
Steps to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don’t skip this part or your casserole may be to runny.
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy.
Remove the skillet from the heat and sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese. Now serve it while it’s hot. In the prepared dish, combine zucchini, onion, garlic, eggs, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese. Pour the cream mixture over the zucchini in the baking dish; shake the baking dish to distribute the cream all around the zucchini slices. Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese over the zucchini.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com