Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, [farmhouse recipe] kabocha mochi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
[Farmhouse Recipe] Kabocha Mochi is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. [Farmhouse Recipe] Kabocha Mochi is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have [farmhouse recipe] kabocha mochi using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Kabocha Mochi:
- Prepare 200 grams Kabocha squash
- Take 4 tbsp Katakuriko
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tbsp Butter (or margarine)
- Prepare [A]
- Take 1 use as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese
- Make ready [B]
- Take 1 Cinnamon powder
- Get 1 Granulated sugar
Steps to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Kabocha Mochi:
- Remove the seeds and pith of the kabocha squash and peel. Cut into 2 cm wedges. You can microwave for around 2 minutes to make it easy to peel.
- Put the kabocha in a pot with enough water to cover and boil. Drain and mash using a masher.
- While it’s still hot, add the katakuriko and salt and mix.
- It should look like this after mixing it well, like a yellow clay.
- Divide the mixture from Step 4 into 4 equal parts. Add [A] or [B] ingredients and roll into balls.
- I formed the cheese filling into balls and the cinnamon sugar into ovals.
- Add butter to a frying pan. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes and flip. Cover the pan with the lid and cook for 2 minutes more. Done.
- They’re cooked until golden brown.
- For the cinnamon sugar, the ratio is 2 parts sugar to 1 part cinnamon. I used 1 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar for each mochi.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food [farmhouse recipe] kabocha mochi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com