Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken katsu stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Katsu stir fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Katsu stir fry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken katsu stir fry using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Katsu stir fry:
- Get chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Make ready carrot, shredded
- Get noodles
- Get Breadcrumbs (panko if you can get them)
- Prepare eggs
- Get honey
- Get soy sauce
- Get Rapeseed oil for frying
- Prepare plain flour
Instructions to make Chicken Katsu stir fry:
- Cut the chicken into strips and coat with flour. This will help egg mixture stick to it.
- Fill a shallow bowl with breadcrumbs. Beat the eggs and 1 tbsp soy sauce in another bowl.
- Toss the chicken in the egg mixture and then press into the breadcrumbs until covered. Put all prepared chicken aside.
- Heat up about 1cm oil in a large frying pan until it starts to smoke.
- Place the chicken in the sizzling oil for roughly 3 minutes on each side (until lightly browned). Cut one of the thick strips open to check it’s cooked through.
- Mix honey, 3 tbsp soy sauce and a dash of oil in a pan. Heat until it’s sticky.
- Cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
- Shred carrot with a peeler. Stir fry in a dash of oil.
- Mix noodles and carrots. Serve chicken in top and coat with honey sauce. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken katsu stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com