Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy shrimp pita. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Best Shrimp Pita Recipes on Yummly Hummus, Lentil Sloppy Joes, Indian Chicken Salad Pockets. A classic recipe for Homemade Baked Pita Chips!
Creamy shrimp pita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Creamy shrimp pita is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy shrimp pita using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy shrimp pita:
- Make ready 3 clove garlic
- Get 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- Get 1 tbsp flour
- Make ready 1/4 liter milk
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1 salt, pepper and oil for cooking
- Get 4 pita bread
- Take 1/2 lb shrimps ready to cook
Quick and easy lunch or dinner recipe that’s delicious and appetizing. An easy dinner of fresh shrimp Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta – For a quick and delicious weeknight dinner, whip up this shrimp. Creamy Shrimp Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy Shrimp Pasta – Pasta smothered in a creamy sauce infused with garlic and herbs & tossed through with Juicy shrimp.
Steps to make Creamy shrimp pita:
- In a heated pan with some oil, cook the shrimps with garlic, parsley, salt and pepper for about 10mn
- At the same time, prepare a bechamel : dilute the flour in the milk, and stir on heat until it boils and becomes thick. Add butter, salt and pepper
- Mix the shrimps with the bechamel, and serve portions in the pita breads. Can be served with a lettuce salad.
Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is a low carb dinner the entire family will devour. Juicy shrimp, creamy sauce, plump tomatoes, and seasoned beautifully. Great served over pasta or mashed potatoes. While your pasta is cooking, cook your shrimp if necessary and reserve. Shrimp should have a clean sea odor.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food creamy shrimp pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com