Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ohagi-style brown rice balls with sesame kinako coating. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ohagi-style Brown Rice Balls with Sesame Kinako Coating is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ohagi-style Brown Rice Balls with Sesame Kinako Coating is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ohagi-style brown rice balls with sesame kinako coating using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ohagi-style Brown Rice Balls with Sesame Kinako Coating:
- Make ready cooked rice: 1 rice bowl’s worth Brown rice
- Take Ground black sesame seeds
- Take Kinako
- Take Raw beet sugar (or white sugar)
Steps to make Ohagi-style Brown Rice Balls with Sesame Kinako Coating:
- Combine the sesame seeds, kinako, and sugar into a small bowl and mix.
- Divide the brown rice up into 4-6 parts. Wrap each piece with cling wrap and twist-tie into a ball.
- Add the balls to the Step 1 mixture of dry ingredients, and lightly shake the bowl to coat.
- Transfer to a serving plate and they’re done. Top with plenty of the remaining sesame and kinako and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ohagi-style brown rice balls with sesame kinako coating recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com