Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brussel sprouts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Brussel Sprouts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Not Sure How to Keep Your Sprouts? Check Out Tips & Tricks from Glad®. Find Deals on Brussel Sprouts Plants in Gardening Tools on Amazon.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel Sprouts:
- Take 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
- Take 4 tbsp coconut oil
- Take to taste salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp Tony sacheres or preferred seasoning (optional)
Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and make for perfect snack leftovers straight from the fridge the next day! Brussels sprouts are a cultivar (cultivated variety) of Brassica oleracea, which is the same plant species that cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, kohlrabi, and a number of other popular foods stem from. Over generations and generations, this versatile plant has been bred in different ways to highlight its different features: flowers, leaves.
Instructions to make Brussel Sprouts:
- First, cut off the hard bottoms of the sprouts, and then cut each brussel sprout in half.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying/saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add trimmed brussel sprouts to pan, and season with salt and pepper (I season right when I put them in the pan, halfway through cooking, and then again at the end; just keep taking small tastes to make sure they don’t get too salty!)
- Saute in pan for about 10 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- About halfway through cooking, add the hot sauce and other seasoning if so desired.
- Serve on the side of a protein and enjoy!
We love Brussels sprouts every which way—roasted, sautéed, fried, shaved, and so much more. The recipes here range from hot dips to creamy gratins to crunchy salads, and many side dishes. We even endorse Brussels sprouts as a pizza topping. Brussels sprouts are in the cruciferous family – relatives of broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens, and kale. Brussels sprouts are so misunderstood: They’ve long been cast aside as a lame bitter vegetable hated by kids and adults alike.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com