Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, teriyaki chicken breast with sweet and sour ketchup sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken breast with sweet and sour ketchup sauce using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce:
- Prepare 1 large Chicken breast
- Get 1 tbsp ★Sake
- Make ready 2 tsp ★Sesame oil
- Take 1 ★Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tablspoons All-purpose flour
- Make ready Sauce
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp each Ketchup, honey (or sugar)
- Prepare 1 tbsp each Soy sauce ・vinegar ・sake
- Get 1 up to 1/2 teaspoon Doubanjiang (omit for children)
- Prepare 1 Grated garlic (tubed)
- Make ready To finish:
- Get 1 Toasted sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 Cooked rice, vegetables, mayonnaise
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken Breast with Sweet and Sour Ketchup Sauce:
- Mix the sauce ingredients well.
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast. Slice lengthwise first and then diagonally. Prick the surface with a fork.
- Mix the chicken and ★ together. Rub in the seasonings well. Leave to stand for at least 10 minutes and coat the chicken with flour.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan (not listed) and arrange the chicken. Fry until crispy and golden and then turn over.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2 to 3 minutes over low heat.
- Uncover and turn up the heat a little. Fry both sides golden brown and remove the frying pan from the heat. Wipe off the excess fat with kitchen paper.
- Pour 1 into the frying pan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Move the frying pan to allow the sauce to coat all sides of the chicken evenly. Cook down the sauce.
- Transfer the chicken onto a serving plate and pour over the leftover sauce.
- Serve the chicken with thinly julienned cucumber, cabbage and mayonnaise.
- You can make this dish with chicken thighs. Do not remove the skin. After marinating, coat the chicken with flour and fry until golden and crispy.
- If the chicken pieces are thick, cover the frying pan and cook for a little longer to steam through completely.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food teriyaki chicken breast with sweet and sour ketchup sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com