Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pita bread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pita Bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that’s about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread:
- Prepare 3 cup Ap flour
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar or honey
- Take 2 tsp Yeast or 1 packet
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup Luke warm water (may not need all of it)
- Get 2 tbsp Oil (1/2 to rub on dough ball)
Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store Making your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Bread is always the same…mix, rise. An oval-shaped Middle Eastern flat bread.
Steps to make Pita Bread:
- Gather your mise en place. – You will need all ingredients above 2 mixing bowls, plastic wrap, rolling pin and clean work surface…
- Add flour, salt, sugar, yeast and 1/2 the oil into your mixing bowl. – If you have fresh active yeast you wanna put the yeast water and sugar into a separate container for 20 mins and let it bubble up before adding to flour
- Start adding water and mixing till you have a ball of dough
- Remove from bowl and lay on clean floured surface and start kneading till you have a smooth ball. About 10 mins – Not too much flour but add little by little as needed
- Rub oil on other mixing bowl and all over dough ball. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to double in size. About 30 mins to an hour depending on surrounding temperature
- Once doubled in size remove from bowl and place on clean in floured surface and, press down all over on dough with all fingers to redistribute the gas bubbles, called punching, then portion out 8 balls and you could wrap in plastic and freeze for later date or roll out on floured surface to about 1/4 to a 1/3 of an inch thick
- Bake in oven at 350 for about 15 mins or until it puffs up . Or grill for about 2 maybe 3 mins on each side until puffed up.
It can be opened up to form a pocket which can be stuffed with a variety of fillings. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. How to make homemade pita bread. This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com