Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, relaxed ramen – veggie & or chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook relaxed ramen – veggie & or chicken using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken:
- Make ready 1 Veg stock cube
- Prepare 3-4 Spring onions, sliced
- Get 5 ish Radishes, sliced
- Get 1/2-1 Pak Choi
- Make ready 2 handfuls spinach
- Get 1 chicken breast
- Prepare 1 hard boiled egg
- Take Miso paste or you can use miso soup packets
- Prepare 1 red chilli
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready Fresh ginger
- Make ready Sesame oil
- Take Soy sauce
- Make ready Sesame seeds
- Prepare Noodles, udon or instant works
- Make ready Mangetout
Instructions to make Relaxed Ramen – Veggie & or Chicken:
- Make the soup base: make up 1 Veg stock cube with 450ml of water. Add two dollops of miso paste and more hot water to desired taste. I made this for two decent sized bowls, adding a little extra hot water / paste as required.
- Chop the chilli, removing seeds, and cut an inch long piece of ginger into strips and add to the soup mix. Leave to simmer for 5-10 mins to bring out the flavours. Keep some fresh chilli for the garnish. Keep tasting it and adding seasoning to taste, I added some soy sauce and a bit of sesame oil. (Remember to remove the garlic and ginger pieces before adding the noodles).
- Slice the chicken breast and fry in sesame oil and soy sauce. Feel free to swap out the flavours/sauces as you prefer! Keep to one side once cooked and have your boiled egg on hand!
- Cook your noodles. If you have the ready cooked variety you can add straight into the simmering soup to heat through. You don’t have to, but I very quickly steamed the mangetout, spinach and pak choi before adding as a garnish.
- Assemble! Portion out the noodles into two bowls and add the soup base. Garnish away! Arrange your spinach, onions, radishes, pak choi, chicken and or egg on top. Pop some chopped chilli on top ad sprinkle with sesame seeds. Now eat 😊
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food relaxed ramen – veggie & or chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com