Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy traditional irish shepherd’s pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious, comforting Irish Shepherd’s pie is perfect for St. Patrick’s day or any time you need to feed a crowd. Also please leave a star rating, it helps my recipes to be found by others easier.
Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd’s Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd’s Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy traditional irish shepherd’s pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd’s Pie:
- Make ready 1-1 1/2 lbs ground meat of your choosing
- Prepare 1 Small Onion, diced
- Prepare 8 oz Frozen Peas and Carrots, thawed
- Get 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 4-8 servings of Instant Mashed Potatoes
Irish Shepherd’s Pie. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Super tasty and quick traditional Scottish Shepherd’s pie recipe! Irish Shepherd’s Pie is a twist off of the traditional Shepherd’s Pie recipe. A meat pie flavored with Guinness and topped with mashed potatoes!
Instructions to make Easy Traditional Irish Shepherd’s Pie:
- Place the ground meat and onion into a pot over medium heat. Cook the two of them until they both have been browned. Usually about 10 minutes.
- Add the Peas & Carrots to the pot. Stir together, adding the pepper to the mix as well. Cook together for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the meat mixture is complete, place into a either a pie or cake pan, about 9 inches. Set to the side. Usually, you can use two pans.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes as directed on the box. When it is done, put the mashed potatoes on top of the meat mixture. Spread evenly across the top.
- Turn the Broiler on in your oven. Put the two pans into the oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Check here to see if the topping is to your liking. Everything is basically cooked, so you are just browning the top of the mashed potatoes. I will usually add another 5 to 10 minutes
Shepherd’s Pie is a baked meat pie made from lamb meat that is either cut in small chunks or minced. Shepherd’s pie is traditionally made with a ground-lamb filling, but we make ours with ground beef. The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely fluffy mashed potato topping. The whole dish is pretty much the definition of comfort food. American favorite shepherd’s pie recipe, casserole with ground beef, vegetables such as carrots, corn, and peas, topped with mashed potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy traditional irish shepherd’s pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com