Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, inari sushi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Inari Sushi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Inari Sushi is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have inari sushi using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Inari Sushi:
- Take Aburaage
- Take ◇Dashi stock
- Take ◇Light brown or brown sugar crystals
- Get ◇Mirin
- Take ◇Soy sauce
- Take ◇Salt
- Take White rice
- Get cm Kombu
- Prepare Sake
- Take [Mixed Vinegar]
- Make ready Rice vinegar
- Take Sugar
- Make ready Salt
Instructions to make Inari Sushi:
- Cut the aburaage in half, open them up, and de-grease with a swift pour of hot water. Place them in a pot of the ◇ ingredients brought to a simmer. Simmer over medium heat and cool down as is in the mixture.
- Wash the rice 30 minutes before cooking. Drain in a colander. Put rice, 360 ml water, sake, and konbu seaweed into the rice cooker and cook. When it’s done, transfer into a handai (sushi rice tub) or a bowl. As you fan over the rice, add vinegar to the rice and cut it in with a spatula.
- Squeeze the aburaage lightly to remove any liquid. Lightly squeeze a portion of the rice into barrels and stuff in the aburaage.
- [Aburaage] In Japan, we may also call them “aburage”or just simply “age.” As opposed to the thick ones called “atsuage,” we call the thin ones “usuage”. There are also other kinds called “inari age” and “sushi age”. The age in the photo above is from my favorite tofu store.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food inari sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com