Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy 5 minute recipe! fried rice with natto. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy 5 minute recipe! fried rice with natto using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto:
- Make ready 1 bowl Warm cooked rice
- Prepare 1 pack Natto (and enclosed sauce)
- Take 10 cm Green onion (finely chopped)
- Make ready 10 grams Butter
- Take 1 tsp Dashi stock granules
- Get 2 tsp Soy sauce
Instructions to make Easy 5 Minute Recipe! Fried Rice with Natto:
- Mix the natto with the sauce and mustard that comes with it.
- Immediately start stir-frying. Add the ingredients in the following order: butter, natto, rice, dashi stock granules and green onion.
- Pour the soy sauce into the pan around the edges and continue to stir-fry until the mixture is fragrant. It shouldn’t take very long.
- If you fancy adding other fillings, I recommend chikuwa or egg.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy 5 minute recipe! fried rice with natto recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com