Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot roast and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crock pot roast and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb chuck roast
- Prepare 1.5 lbs red potatoes
- Take 1 large yellow onion
- Take 1 (22 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- Prepare Black pepper
Instructions to make Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes:
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot.
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes.
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high.
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot roast and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com