Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Miso Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Miso Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook miso soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Soup:
- Get vegan dashi stock
- Get miso
- Get square of silken tofu
- Prepare wakame seaweed
- Get 2 spring onions to garnish
Instructions to make Miso Soup:
- Hydrate the wakame seaweed by soaking in a little hot water. Chop the spring onions (you only need the greens) to garnish.
- Gently heat the dashi stock and seaweed and hear gently for a few minutes. Stir in the miso paste but do not boil the liquid as it will destroy nutritional benefits and taste. We used brown rice miso, which has quite a strong but delicate flavour. Taste your stock and add more if required. Add the tofu and continue to heat for a minute.
- Serve and garnish with spring onions. This is nice to start a meal or as a side dish with rice and vegetables.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food miso soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com