Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy homemade meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Homemade Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Homemade Meatloaf is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This Classic Homemade Meatloaf recipe is easy to make, tender and juicy and made Place meat in the pan: Transfer the meat mixture to the prepared loaf pan, pressing to shape it to the inside of the. Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Tender and juicy homemade meatloaf topped with a sweet glaze. Simple to make and ready in less than an hour!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy homemade meatloaf using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Meatloaf:
- Get 2 lbs ground beef 85% or 90% lean
- Get 1 med onion finely chopped
- Get 2 large eggs
- Take 3 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 3 Tbsp ketchup
- Get 3 Tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Make ready 1 cup ritz crackers (crumbled)
- Prepare 1/3 cup milk
- Make ready 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- Get Meatloaf sauce:
- Get 3/4 cup ketchup
- Take 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- Get 2 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
You’ve never seen meatloaf like this. Dripping with flavor, this meatloaf recipe Yes, you can definitely freeze this homemade meatloaf recipe. In fact, you can freeze it both before. It’s a tender and juicy meatloaf packed with feta cheese, garlicky spinach, roasted red peppers, onions and pine nuts.
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Meatloaf:
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of ingredients for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes.
- Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan.
Homemade Meatloaf Sauce is an easy and delicious topping to put on your meatloaf. It’s quick to put together with a few simple ingredients, and tastes absolutely delicious. Try it on your next meatloaf. Meatloaf is a delicious staple dinner, but it goes well with more than just mashed potatoes and broccoli. This Easy Meatloaf recipe may be short on ingredients, but it is loaded with flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy homemade meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com