Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy baked chicken sausage casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! On today’s recipe we will be showing you how to make a layered casserole with poblano chili peppers being the start of the show. Pre-cooked chicken, rice, and a creamy poblano sauce topped with some cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy baked chicken sausage casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Make ready 4 packs chicken sausage, cut into fourths
- Get Olive oil
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Prepare 1 green pepper, sliced
- Prepare 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/2 cup red wine
- Get 2 cans (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes
- Get 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 tablespoon oregano
- Take 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Take Pasta (your favorite!)
- Take Cheddar cheese slices from the deli
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole. In this post I’m sharing my version of a Sausage and Rice Casserole. Y’all, go ahead and file this under delicious!
Steps to make Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned…..
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes……
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced……
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes……
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well……
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently……
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
It’s a great casserole as a meal or a side dish for larger dinners, like Thanksgiving or Christmas. Sausage, rice, celery, and onions all baked in a creamy sauce and the result will wow the entire family! Course Dinner, Main Course Sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and grits. The best thing about this casserole is that you can make it ahead of time and freeze it unbaked for an easy meal later!! We love eat this Sausage & Cream Cheese Grits Casserole for breakfast, brunch, lunch & dinner.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creamy baked chicken sausage casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com