Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cabbage-egg dinner. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Explore Thousands of Ways to Like Eggs. How Do You Like Your Eggs? The humble cabbage stars in these stellar recipes.
Cabbage-egg dinner is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cabbage-egg dinner is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cabbage-egg dinner using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage-egg dinner:
- Prepare full head of cabbage
- Make ready large green bell pepper
- Take large red or yellow bell pepper
- Make ready scotch bonnet pepper (Atarugu)
- Make ready eggs
- Take all purpose flour
- Get bread crumbs
- Take black seeds (Habbatus-sauda)
- Prepare seasoning cubes
- Get salt
- Take curry
- Get black or white pepper
- Get oregano (use thyme in absence of oregano)
- Take FOR THE SAUCE:
- Get scotch bonnet peppers
- Take tomatoes
- Prepare Water or meat stock
- Prepare curry
- Get seasoning cube to taste
Whether you’re looking for a simple side or a buttered noodle dish transformed into a full meal, this recipe is the answer. Place potatoes in a medium pot, pour in cold water to cover, and season with salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook until potatoes are fork-tender. Corned Beef and Cabbage Egg Rolls with Homemade Beer Mustard The only thing that’s better than these crispy little bites of heaven is the homemade beer mustard to dip them in.
Instructions to make Cabbage-egg dinner:
- Cut the cabbage in two, get rid of the hard middle and chop up the cabbage, wash and strain it.
- Cut the peppers and remove the seeds then dice them into cubes and keep aside as well.
- Put the cabbage in a bowl, crack the eggs and a whisk it well the pour the whisked eggs into the cabbage.
- Next, pour the diced peppers into the bowl of cabbage.
- Sift the flour and add this to the cabbage, as well as the bread crumbs followed by all the seasoning then give it all a good mix.
- Heat up a non stick frying pan and put 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Pour half of the vegetable mixture into the pan (depending on how big your pan is, you can pour all). Use a spoon to flatten the vegetables into the pan so it can come together, spinkle black seed all over then cover it to steam.
- Remove the cover and place a flat plate on the pan the using kitchen towel. Flip the feying pan upside down so that the vege-egg will fall on the plate, then place the pan back on the fire and slide it back into the frying pan. The cooked side will be facing up now. Cover it again and leave for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Slide it on a serving plate and leave to cool for a minute then cut into desired shape for serving. Serve as it is to the kids but serve with hot sauce to adults.
- For the hot sauce, deseed 10 scotch bonnet peppers and 2 tomatoes and an onion then blend it smooth.
- In a small pot, put 1 cooking spoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of palm oil on fire, when it heats up, fry the blended pepper.
- Once fried, add little water or meat stock and season it to taste. Serve the sauce with your cabbage-egg dinner.
Get the recipe at Cooking and Beer. Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. Flexible leaves of savoy cabbage envelop a hearty filling of meat, rice, and garlicky marinara. On the outside, these golden buns resemble ordinary dinner rolls.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cabbage-egg dinner recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com