Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, one pot beef taco pasta skillet. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pace® Recipes Use Our Salsa And Sauces For An Amazing Blend Of Flavors! Tender pasta and taco seasoned ground beef simmer in salsa and beef broth and then gets covered in cheese. Serve with all your favorite taco toppings.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. One pot beef taco pasta skillet is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot beef taco pasta skillet:
- Take ground beef
- Get onion, diced(optional)
- Get green pepper, diced (optional)
- Make ready minced garlic
- Prepare taco seasoning
- Get salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s)
- Make ready can tomato sauce
- Get (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells
- Take beef broth (add more if needed or add more water)
- Prepare shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional)
Not only is this one pot taco pasta easy but it is also delicious. The pasta is so filling and the skillet has the best flavor. In a large pot or skillet with a lid, add the ground beef and onion, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the ground beef is cooked through and no longer pink. Add the uncooked pasta, water, diced tomatoes (with the juice), tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, smoked paprika, and salt to the pan, and stir to.
Steps to make One pot beef taco pasta skillet:
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat.
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells.
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.)
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like.
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco.
One Pot Taco Pasta Skillet is a simple meal you can cook any night of the week and the whole family will LOVE it! This meal comes together in one pan – even the pasta gets cooked in the same pot. Pair Taco Pasta with a big salad like this Italian salad, this Caprese salad, or this panzanella salad. One Pot Taco Beef Pasta – an easy yummy recipe that is cooked all in one pan. So what do you do when you fancy tacos but don’t have taco’s and want a simple quick meal that the whole family can dig in and enjoy?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food one pot beef taco pasta skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com