Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mango lassi popsicle. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Lassi popsicle is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mango Lassi popsicle is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Find Deals on Mango Popsicle in Groceries on Amazon. How to make homemade mango pulp. I would highly recommend buying Kent or Atulfo mangoes since they are not only sweet but also less fibrous.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango lassi popsicle using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Lassi popsicle:
- Make ready 2 cup full fat yoghurt
- Take 3 mangoes
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Make ready 1/4 cup honey
- Get 3 tbsp sugar
- Take pinch saffron
- Get 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
Most mango lassi recipes include a little ginger, cardamom or clove. These Mango Lassi Homemade Popsicles are the the essence of a mango lassi… on a stick! Mango Lassi Popsicles – sweet, creamy, colorful, and impossible to limit yourself to just one. I really really enjoyed these Mango Lassi Popsicles, and if you love mango, you will love these popsicles.
Steps to make Mango Lassi popsicle:
- Wash the mangoes,then peel it cut into slices discard the seeds then in a blender put the mango pieces,honey,soaked saffron strands blend it until smooth once done pour it in a bowl and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Then again in a blender put fresh yoghurt,fresh cream,sugar,cardamom powder blend it until smooth once done pour this in another bowl and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes,now after this take popsicle molds add 2 tsp of mango purée in each mould then 4 tsp of yoghurt mixture over the mango layer then again repeat,then wrap the mould
- With aluminum foil and snip it little at the top with a knife and insert a popsicle stick then place this mould in the freezer for 8 hours or until set,just before serving dip it in warm water and then slowly remove it from the mould,enjoy..
But they’re all gone now, and I am dreaming of tasting them again. Pour the mango lassi into the popsicle molds, cover with the top, and then add the sticks. Freeze for at least four hours. Press the popsicles out from the bottom and then store in plastic sleeves. These Mango Lassi Popsicles have it all – the sweet mango, the soft texture, the…kefir?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mango lassi popsicle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com