Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy chunky potato gratin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Chunky Potato Gratin is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Chunky Potato Gratin is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy chunky potato gratin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chunky Potato Gratin:
- Take 400 grams Potatoes
- Make ready 1 medium Onion
- Prepare 80 grams Bacon
- Make ready 5 tbsp Plain white flour
- Prepare 500 ml Milk
- Take 15 grams Butter
- Get 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Soup stock cube
- Make ready 1 Easy melting cheese
- Take 1 dash Panko
Instructions to make Easy Chunky Potato Gratin:
- Cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces, and microwave for 4.5 minutes until a bamboo skewer goes through easily.
- Thinly slice the onion, and cut the bacon into 1 cm strips.
- Heat a frying pan, and add the butter. Sauté the onion and bacon.
- Once the onion has wilted, turn off the heat. Sprinkle in the flour little by little while stirring, and mix until it’s no longer floury.
- Turn on the heat again. Add a little milk at a time, and mix it in well after each addition. Repeat this process to break up the onions that had been stuck together with the flour.
- Add the potatoes and soup stock cube. Season with salt and pepper, and simmer over low heat until it thickens.
- Spread a little olive oil in a gratin dish, and pour Step 6 into it. Top with cheese and panko, and bake in the toaster oven until golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy chunky potato gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com