Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mini lasagna cups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mini lasagna cups is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mini lasagna cups is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Mini Lasagna Cups are the perfect appetizer addition to your parties, or even just a new easy way to put together lasagna for dinner! So delicious, and so much fun! Mini Lasagna Cups – The easiest, simplest lasagna you will ever make, conveniently made into single-serving That’s why these mini lasagna cups are pure genius.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini lasagna cups using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini lasagna cups:
- Prepare ingredients
- Get 1/2 lb ground beef
- Get 24 wonton squares. store bought, already made
- Make ready 1 dash parsley flakes
- Get 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- Take 1 dash cumin
- Make ready 1 dash salt and pepper
- Get 1 dash taco seasoning
- Take 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or any cheese you like
- Make ready 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 2 green onions for garnish. (makes it taste wonderful)
These Mini Lasagna Cups are a delicious appetizer that will make your mouth water! They’ve got meat sauce and cheese with wontons to create the layers. You can make them easily in a muffin pan in. Try this fun take on lasagna using the same classic ingredients but in muffin pans instead.
Steps to make Mini lasagna cups:
- grease a 24 mini cupcake pan. or its called a mini cheesecake pan, very well so the wontons do not stick. take a wonton and put.them in each cup. it’ll look like flowers when ur.done. :). cute huh .. then when your done filling each one in, heat a skillet and cook your ground beef till.pink is gone, drain fat. add your spices. then mix in ur spaghetti sauce. turn off flame. while cooling fill each wonton with a teaspoon of ricotta, yum. after you add a generous amount.of the beef mixture in each one. then add a small pinch of cheddar cheese to the tops.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Put them in the oven for 15 minutes. when you remove them, sprinkle your green onion garnish all over the top. and mmmm mmmm yummy, you have a wonderful treat. enjoy guys. I sure did.
Here’s a fun take on lasagna – Our Mini Lasagna Cups recipe is so cute and yummy, too! They are smaller and better portioned, which is great if you’re Not only are these mini lasagna cups fun for kids and adults to eat, but they are also super quick to prepare. These mini meatball lasagna cups are a big hit! This appetizer was such a hit with the kids that we’ve also made these mini meatball lasagna cups for dinner on busy weeknights. Layer spoonful of marinara sauce, shredded then Parmesan cheeses, and top with a second.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mini lasagna cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com