Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Bars is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lemon Bars is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Delicious Vegan Bars Made with only Real Lemon, Cashews, Almonds and Dates. Buy Atkins Lemon Bars at Amazon! Excellent, everything a true lemon bar should be.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon bars using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Bars:
- Prepare Crust
- Get 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- Prepare 1/2 cup white sugar
- Take 2 cups all purpose flour
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare Custard
- Get 4 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare Toppings
- Prepare Powdered sugar
The lemon curd filling is extra thick and creamy and sits on an irresistible butter shortbread crust. Always bake lemon bars at a lower temperature to avoid over-baking. See recipe notes for important tips. They’re simply the best lemon bars and are perfect for picnics, bake sales, spring brunches, baby showers, and bridal showers.
Instructions to make Lemon Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, combine ingredients for the crust (softened butter, 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar and salt).
- Press the dough in an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. Use a fork to poke holes in the dough.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes until firm and golden.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, lemon juice, and white sugar. Then add the flour.
- Take the crust out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the custard mixture in the baked crust and put it back in the oven for 15 mins.
- Let the lemon bars cool to room temperature.
- Cut the lemon bars into squares then sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
I love lemon bars, but they often fall by the wayside and get forgotten for months at a time in our house. We’re much more of a chocolate chip cookie/chocolate pie/chocolate sheet cake/chocolate ice cream/chocolate potato chip/chocolate everything household, followed by fruit cobblers and crisps…so I sometimes have to remember to bring lemon bars back into the forefront from time to time. Lemon Bar Recipes Summery, sweet-tart lemon bars topped with powdered sugar are easier to make from scratch than you think. Plus, they make for an elegant treat to serve at picnics or parties. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar, if desired, when the bars are done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lemon bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com