Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, indonesian black rice porridge with coconut milk. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indonesian Black Rice Porridge with Coconut Milk is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Indonesian Black Rice Porridge with Coconut Milk is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have indonesian black rice porridge with coconut milk using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Black Rice Porridge with Coconut Milk:
- Take 250 gram black glutinous rice
- Take 1 1/2 litter water
- Get 2 Pandan Leaves
- Take 225 gram palm sugar (coconut sugar)
- Get Pinch salt to taste
- Prepare Coconut Milk Sauce
- Make ready 300 ml coconut milk
- Take 2 Pandan Leaves
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions to make Indonesian Black Rice Porridge with Coconut Milk:
- For The Porridge : Soak black glutinous rice in water overnight. – Drain the rice. Cook with water and pandan leaves until soft and thick. – Add coconut sugar and salt, and continue cooking until the sugar is didissolved and the water is absorbed.
- For The Coconut Milk Sauce : – Cook thick coconut milk with salt and pandan. – Serve this porridge with coconut milk sauce on the top.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food indonesian black rice porridge with coconut milk recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com