Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef teriyaki serve with brown rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beef teriyaki serve with brown rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice:
- Take 200 grams thinly sliced beef (rum steak)
- Make ready 1/2 small of sliced onion
- Prepare 1/2 cm grated ginger
- Get 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- Take 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Get 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Prepare to taste Salt and White pepper
- Prepare Chopped spring onion for garnish
Steps to make Beef Teriyaki Serve with Brown Rice:
- In a pan fry, heat cooking oil over medium heat. – Sauté sliced onion with cooking oil for about 2 minutes until fragrant. Then add garlic and grated ginger and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add beef, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir until well combined and allow them to be cooked for 3 minutes. – Add salt, sesame oil and white pepper, stir again. – Turn off the heat. – Served with rice and garnish with chopped spring onion.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food beef teriyaki serve with brown rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com